Thursday, May 3, 2007

birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom

Okay, so when is a good time to panic about this bee thing? Let me know.

Gas prices expected to rise through the summer... But they won't exceed $4 a gallon! Phew. I was worried for a second there. Did you know that through Katrina, the gasoline sales DID NOT CHANGE. We proved to the oil companies that they could charge us as much as they like and we'd still buy it in the same quantities. Good job, America!

I don't understand the place of religion in politics. Also, I don't understand fanatics. Why do they hate us? There must be a reason. I haven't been paying enough attention to things we're doing in Palestine. What are we doing over there to make them hate us?

And I don't want to talk about how we failed to override the veto. I'm verklempt.

No comments: